The Freedom to Choose
Providing a retirement plan to Illinois workers is not without its challenges. Factors such as an increasingly complex regulatory environment and greater focus on plan sponsor fiduciary responsibilities present opportunities for a business to partner with a leading provider to administer a hassle-free, stable plan.
Become Part of Something Bigger & Better
Different sized businesses have their own respective advantages. Larger businesses may have access to more resources, and smaller businesses may be able to adapt to change more quickly. When you become part of The Alliance of State Retail Associations 401(k) Plan, you get the best of both worlds.
As you look to strike the right balance, you need to be able to:
- Achieve economies of scale without sacrificing personal attention and service.
- Meet the savings needs of your workforce without tapping into the resources you need to provide the service excellence your clients appreciate and respect.
- Continue to focus on and invest in your core business without going over budget on your retirement benefit costs.
The Right Solution for You
When you become part of the plan, you can:
- Spend less time on the administration of your retirement plan and more time focused your organization’s goals.
- Provide a high-quality benefit that can help you recruit top-level talent and retaining your current staff.
- Benefit from an institutional pricing model that may not be available to you as an independent 401(k) plan sponsor.
- Get expert investment selection and monitoring services from a third party fiduciary investment manager that also takes the responsibility for the quality of the investments.
And even though you become part of a strong, stable plan, you always keep the flexibility to design the features that would work best in your organization.